Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Creative Day.

I ironed out three chapters last night, with eight more to edit and improve tonight. Also planning on getting some more drawing tonight, which I am working on basic shapes right now. I told myself I would spend at least an hour writing a day, execpt with last night and this morning, it seems like editing a page somehow produces two more. Not that I am complaining or anything.

Have a confernce with my dad this week about my uncertain future. Meh.

Slept really soundly last night. Woke up refreshed and managed to walk 3 miles about a half hour of waking up. Too bad it was thundering and raining outside. Right now, I would rather not even look outside to see what the weather is like, let alone go out there.

Anyway, listening to some music to take it easy and keep those juices flowing.
I am the hero that this empty room of mine deserves.

1 comment: