Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lack of Updates due to illiness.

So, Monday it was raining late in the day, around the time I usually prefer to take a walk outside. I was already out a ways when it started to pour, which left me completely drenched when I got home. Fortunately my ipod is safe, but I have had a bleeding headache and some bad coughing for the last few days.

Also found out that my current body pillow managed to sever itself in half inside the pillow case. Guess I should've used the one I got from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Oh well, back to minecraft.

4 comments:

  1. A body pillow severed? That's horrible ; _ ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I trust you got a lot of "use" out of that pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the pillow was asking for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just randomly split open, I only use my dakimakura for cuddling.

    ReplyDelete