Saturday, September 10, 2011

Uninteresting Garbage

Lately, I've been struggling with things to do.

I've lasted 78 years in Dwarf Fortress before I decided to flood my fort for kicks

Minecraft 1.8 pre-release is fun, but I'm just not in the mood to have a bug ridden mess when it comes to my autism. Going to wait until Monday to play it when it's fully released.

Beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Give Me Deus Ex.

Picked up drawing again, quite horrible at it, but I try to draw an hour a day at the least

I've been working on the novel I want to write, keeping it hush-hush until it's ready for public eyes.

Also working on a VN project. Doing all of the writing and programming. Currently waiting for the artist to finish up their CGs.
'
For the most part, at times I feel like I've ran out of things to do, while at others, I bunny hop from one project to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment